Latest Government jobs in India February 2017
India is a bigger and not surprisingly a most populous country in the world. The job market is in the country is not balanced and one has to work really hard to get a government recruitment in the country. In this chapter, we have listed down few insights related to government jobs in India and detail of latest government jobs 2017.
If you are keen to get the Free Job Alert in any department such as railway, Army, Airforce, Navy or any PSU. You must read the daily job notification publishes in Newspaper and online Job portal.
|Get the complete detail of current Govt jobs in India 2016. Announcement of the state & central vacancies is listed under;|
|Sr. No||Name||Get the latest Job Detail|
|1||UPSC Vacancy 2017||Click here|
|2||Indian Air Force Jobs||Click here|
|3||Indian Army Jobs 2017||Click here|
|4||Indian Navy Jobs||Click here|
|5||MES Jobs||Click here|
|6||Indian Railway Jobs||Click here|
|7||State Bank of India (SBI) Notification||Click here|
|8||Indian Oil Corporation Vacancies||Click here|
|9||Hindustan Petroleum||Click here|
|10||IBPS Vacacy||Click here|
|11||SSC Jobs||Click here|
|12||Income Tax Department||Click here|
|13||Indian Postal Department||Click here|
|14||Assam Police||Click here|
|15||UP Police||Click here|
|18||UPPSC Vacancy||Click here|
|20||Rajasthan Police||Click here|
|22||HAL Recruitment||Click here|
|23||Union Bank of India||Click here|
|24||Hindustan Shipyard Limited||Click here|
|25||Kerala Public Service Commission||Click here|
|26||National Highway Authority of India||Click here|
|27||RITES Ltd||Click here|
|30||Bhabha Atomic Research Limited||Click here|
|31||National Green Tribunal||Click here|
|33||IIT Recruitment||Click here|
|34||JVNNL Recruitment 2017||Click here|
|35||MP Police||Click here|
Qualification wise government Jobs in India
Broadly we can categorize the basic education qualification required to get a job of your choice. In most of the cases Interview, written examination, physical test or medical test are compulsory to acquire enlisted government jobs.
- 8th Pass – Peon, Driver, Mail, Gangnam
- 10th Pass / 12th Pass – Driver, Siphon, LDC, Supervisory job, Police man, defense personnel
- ITI Pass – Fitter, Technician, Welder, Mason, Train Driver, Operator
- Diploma – Junior Engineer
- Graduate – IAS, IPS, IFS, IES, Bank PO, CDS, Commissioned Office, Teacher,
- Post Graduate / Doctorate – Researcher, Lecturer, Professor, Scientist, Management positions
Methods to apply for government Jobs
First, you have to keep an eye on daily newspaper and employment news, one has to understand that all the government jobs Jan 2017 are published in the news paper and the person has to apply through the proper channel. Government jobs in India either can be applied online and offline mode but ensure that you have followed the official guidelines before applying for the jobs. In general, application form can be submitted in two different modes;
1. Online Application
2. Offline Application
Technology has changed all the dimension and it also enhanced the government job recruitment system. Now, most of the government organization asks the candidate to submit the online application form. However, the still long way to go as far as the online application form is concerned, lower level positions are filled with offline mode as The Internet is not available or people are not familiar with it. Moreover, the applicant is asked to fill up the online application for graduate level government vacancy and the candidate who applies for 10th and 12th pass job needs to fill the application form offline. The traditional method of application is a time-consuming task and required minimum 6 months time to fulfill any post whereas recruitment procedure can be completed within 3 months if online application submission is enabled.
Latest Government jobs Feb 2017 – Railway, Defense, and Police
Government job application procedures
Once everything is final at the department level, concerning recruitment board will issue a notification to invite application form from the desirable candidates. It includes the following activity.
- Issuance the Job notification – No. of Positions, Education qualification, Age criteria, Examination center, fees, application format (if an offline application is invited), Detail of documents to be sent along with application form.
- Application form checking – Recruitment board will check the filled detail and make a list issue an admit card.
- Issuance of Admit card and conducting written Exam – Admit card or Hall ticket to be issued after successfully examined the application form received from candidates. Written examination date and time will communicate parallelly to all concerning students and offline/online admit card will be issued at least 20 to 30 days prior to the commencement of written test.
- Exam Result and merit list – Final merit list is prepared on the basis of written exam grade and same shall upload it on the official website. Again a call letter will be issued to call selected candidate for an interview (If required), medical test or any other test required by the recruitment board.
- Joining letter/ appointment letter to be issued after completing all above exercise and ask him/her to report in stipulated time at office headquarter.
Special efforts required getting government jobs in India
Let me take you to the first round of the government jobs in India, first, you have to be eligible to participate in the government job. If you have acquired the right qualification for the particular post then you all set to take part in competition examination which generally held to select the right candidate for the task. Scenario to acquire government jobs in India has completely been changed. The sector is highly competitive as after passing from university students have a choice either join any Private company or work as a government official. However, most of the manufacturing and IT industry prefers Engineering graduate than other conventional course passed scholars. Therefore, people passed from the non-engineering stream gives more preference to government recruitment rather than private jobs.
Nowadays, People are more determined and focused on getting a job in government sector. Even though they used to start preparing for competition exam along with their university degree. To get a desirable government job, one has to show shear dedication and continuous hard work.
Either you prepare for competition exam at home or join reputed study center, it depends on you but to improve all level of skill to fight with millions of people at the same level. As you know, there is a high level of competition all around and almost 100 people are available for any single position offered by govt department. The said situation has raised the competition level and getting a job in the country is like run a 100 miles marathon in the desert.
Current Government Jobs 2017
Job Market in the year 2017 will expect to produce more jobs than last year and manufacturing, engineering, software and IT sector will be the key players in an arena which offered more government jobs 2015. As compared to private sector, the government sector is stable and driven by government policies and socio-economic criteria. Therefore the uniform distribution of jobs to every individual of a nation such as a caste, geographic, language and area wise.
How to check latest govt jobs opening
The best method to subscribe to any site which publishes government job notification and shows current government vacancies or subscribes for government employment news.
Keep an eye of local newspaper and recruitment board notification for latest jobs in government (center and state level)
Govt Jobs availability (department wise)
- Indian Railway
- Defense – Army, Air force, Navy
- Police Force – State level
- MES, CPWD, PSU,
- State Govt Jobs
Check the latest government Jobs and University Exam Time table here. Browse through millions of government vacancies here.